We would like to thank you in advance for participating in our 2014 Spring Bridal Show in Bedford:-) This is an awesome opportunity to introduce your business and showcase your exceptional services to brides and other residents in DFW especially in the HEB area (Hurst, Euless, Bedford) as well as network with fellow vendors.
GET YOUR APPLICATIONS IN EARLY TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS NAME APPEAR ON ALL LITERATURE AND PRINT ADVERTISING FOR THIS EVENT!
Returning Vendors Get $10 Off Admission
Vendor Category: Exhibiting and Non- Exhibiting Vendor.
Exhibiting Vendor: One whom would have a booth at the show and automatically get a free listing on the show booklet.
Non- Exhibiting Vendor: One whom would not have a booth at the show. This vendor participates by sending in pamphlets about their business along with giveaway items or gift cards to be distributed during the show in the event gift bags. This vendor will be listed on the show book and may also purchase a color ad space in the "show booklet".
1. Payment must be received by March 10th. If payment and registration is received before February 25th, your business name will be included on all advertisements and artwork run for the event. We will accept vendors till the last week before the show. However, last minute vendors will not be on the pamphlets but can still give away their own information in the Bridal Goodie Bags.
2. The information provided on registration form will be utilized on the vendor list as well as posted on the show website. For home-based businesses, please indicate which information you want included and posted to the web.
3. Due to limited available space, we reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in each category. We strive to maintain a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 3 in any one category. Space will be given on a first come first serve basis.
4. All vendors are eligible to donate a prize for the raffle. You must fill out the prize section of this registration form. It is your responsibility to bring the prize on March 30th, 2014. It would be most appreciated for All Sponsors to contribute a prize but this is not a requirement. Sponsors may qualify to waive sponsorship fee if a service is provided.
5. Any and all damages to the ballroom that is particular to a vendor are at the expense of that vendor.
6. All decorations, sound/electrical equipment (Bring your own extension chord) or supplies must be provided by the vendor. Decorate your booth to your heart's content:-)
7. All Bridal Show exhibitors and their employees must confine their activities to their exhibit space. Handouts (including literature, souvenir items and promotional materials) may be distributed only from your display space – not from the aisle. All exhibitors must limit noise level to an acceptable level. Acceptable level is defined as low enough that two people 8 ft. away from space can speak without having to raise their voices beyond a normal conversational level. Parking during the Bridal Show is complimentary and on a first come- first -serve basis. Confirmation of your booth space and additional information on set-up and a specific agenda are forthcoming.
As a sponsor, one would be eligible to a special listing ( bold, larger font in color), half page color ad and recognition throughout the show. Show Sponsors will also enjoy inclusion on ads and artwork run for the show online and on the bridal goodie bags. Sponsors will benefit from being exclusive in their industry (no competitor vendor at the show) as well as have their ad remain on our website with a link to their own site for 5 months on our preferred vendors page. It would be most appreciated for All Sponsors to contribute a prize but this is not a requirement. Sponsors may qualify to waive sponsorship fee if a service is provided.
Prize should be something with a retail value of at least $25. A free-standing prize that does not require a purchase to get it. Discount coupons with requirements are acceptable but will not be considered as a prize.
Include items that truly represent your business and will make a bride want to visit your booth to pick it up. Be specific on your prize form. Have a deadline for redeeming the prize certificate but be flexible. Bear in mind that the brides who win might be at different stages in planning their weddings. You may have a “typical” prize on display in your booth but for best results have the bride come to visit you after the show to pick it up. This would give you another opportunity to promote your products or services.
WE MAKE IT SIMPLE:
Fill out the form below – note the number of (same) prizes to be given away (i.e. 8 prizes = one at each show) or any number you desire (no more than 20). We produce the claim certificates. The bride will bring our official certificate to you to claim her prize. No need to produce elaborate forms or letters.
A Show Booklet is put out during each bridal show. The booklet allows us vendors to maintain contact with our guests as well as serve as a marketing tool. Our booklet is circulated even after the show is over for about 6 months at various locations. All participating vendors get a basic free listing in the booklet and on our website for each show. However, to afford your business greater visibility, one may purchase a color ad per the various options provided on the form below.
PAYMENT: Registration form & full payment of Table space and/or Program Ad must be received by MICON-GROUP by October 5th, 2013.
1. Show & Program reservations made after deadline may not receive inclusion.
2. VENDOR SPACE WILL NOT BE RESERVED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
3. Due to limited space, there are no refunds for cancellations.
4. It is the responsibility of the vendor to provide all artwork for print materials by deadline. Any items received after the deadline may lose their place in the ad program. There will be no refunds for failure to provide requested artwork.
Applications turned in by March 20th may not be guaranteed placement in the show book.
Show Hours:2014 Spring Bridal Show In Bedford
1. Show Hours:2014 Spring Bridal Show In Bedford
2. All booths must be staffed the entire time. Dismantling of displays cannot commence until 5 p.m. on Sunday March 30th, 2014. Moving equipment through aisles while guests are on the floor is discourteous and a safety hazard. Dismantling booths prior to the close of the show would accrue a fine of $100.00 and may be cause to preclude participation in future Bridal Shows.
Cancellations:Due to limited space , we cannot offer refunds. It is the responsibility of the vendor to provide all artwork for print materials by deadline. Any items received after the deadline may lose their place in the ad program. There will be no refunds for failure to provide requested artwork.
• A list of leads generated by event registration will be emailed to each exhibitor in attendance as an Excel spreadsheet at no additional cost.
Want To Be A Vendor Without The Booth?
Based on requests we now have a category for vendors who want to participate in our shows but do not want a booth. So here it is:-)
Non-Exhibiting Vendors may participate by filling out the vendor application form online or through fax. You may provide items for the bride goodie bags for free. However, for the affordable price of $60.00 one may share a table with another non- exhibiting vendor and be included on all marketing collateral. We would appreciate about 150 or more( subject to discretion of the vendor) of any approved "Giveaways" for the Show Gift Bags by at least 2 weeks prior to the show. Price/ Giveaway requirements remain the same although Gift card values may vary. Discount coupons are acceptable but not considered as a prize.
Thank you and we look forward to your participation at the show:-)