Dance Instruction without the Contracts! (817) 965 4577
· Quality Professional Instruction
· Personalized attention on all private lessons!
· A non-threatening, relaxed atmosphere!
· No contracts (Pay as you go)
· Wedding instruction for that first dance as husband and wife.
· Private parties are also available.
Dances Classes 2014 Going On Now:-)
Michael Piland is a Christian dance instructor with 26 years dance experience and 23 years Professional teaching experience in dance studios from Ft. Worth to Houston. Some of the studios that he has taught at include the Fred Astaire Studio, Big Band Studio and Love to Dance Studio all in Ft.Worth, Texas, The American Ballroom Centers in. Austin, Texas and The Dance Place in Houston, Texas. He currently offers dance lessons at Micon The Ballroom.
Dance with Michael is available for teaching group dance classes for your next church or social event. Dance with Michael specializes in teaching social dance on the beginning and intermediate level. Dance with Michael will not teach any kind of Theater Arts style of dance. We only teach a style of dance that is used in any social setting. For example the next wedding you attend, class reunion, etc.
Contact Michael: Phone/ Text:(817) 965 4577
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A LIST OF SOME DANCES THAT MICHEAL TEACHES
A. BALLROOM DANCES
B. LATIN DANCES
C. RHYTHM DANCES
D. COUNTRY/WESTERN DANCES
1. EAST COAST SWING
2.WEST COAST SWING
3. N.Y. HUSTLE
1. TWO STEP
2. THREE STEP
3. C/W WALTZ
4. NIGHT CLUB TWO STEP
5. LINE DANCING
6. DOUBLE TWO STEP
7. TEXAS TWO STEP
8. C/W SHUFFLE
What some of his student's are saying...
* My wife and I are delighted with our experience with Michael Piland's dance class. We have taken private lessons for more than one and a half years now. I had neither musical background nor dance experience when we signed up with Michael. Now, I can dance the basic waltz, fox trot, east coast swing, rumba, and merengue. I am happy and surprised with our progress. These lessons are good exercise and lots of fun. My wife thinks I am way cool also.
*Mr. Mike is an extremely patient teacher. Regardless of how many times you have to see something or don't understand something, he has no problem going over it again. That makes it much more relaxing, knowing that if you've forgotten something you can totally learn it again. Dancing is definitely challenging and more difficult than it appears and Michael is excellent at breaking it down and taking it step by step which makes the whole process easier. I was very skeptical about the whole dance thing at first, but now thanks to his teachings, I really enjoy it!!
*My husband and I have had the pleasure to learn several dances from Michael for our daughter’s wedding. Neither one of us has even taken formal lessons and certainly needed all the help we could get! Michael has been a fabulous teacher! He is patient and fun- making our lessons less like the trauma my husband thought it would be- and something we have looked forward to every week. In only 1-2 months we have learned to waltz, foxtrot, cha cha, jitterbug, and variations of these. I'm really excited about the upcoming reception to show off a few steps! We highly recommend him to anyone who has never learned to dance or those who just want to get better.
Lee and Wes W.
Class Schedule October
Class Schedule November
Uncertain About Your First Dance?
Micheal recommends Foxtrot or Waltz for a first dance or maybe a combination Ballroom and Latin.
Wedding Dance Packages
* 1 lesson $40
* 4 lessons $160 to include any type of choreography with beginning, middle,
and an ending
Any extra lessons after the package is completed will be at the original package rate.